Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day met you  Day met you I feel lucky  The fire was burning in his situation  After many days my heart cold black  I came to the fire rekindled my love life.    He sunny autumn leaves stretched  Kids dress designs in earnest Sage  Lips and eyes haughty laugh away  To crush him awake every night.    Happy days with you he filled  How banish sorrow reigns  And I know there is a truth  Love him entitled The Great Wall.    Prayer love you with all sincerity  Do not swear an appointment but did not deceive  Always by your side every lap confused  How contented smile on his lips bloom.    He still dreams of happiness distant  As far wing dream of a home  As the river where dreams of the sea  Bring a vastly powerful heart.    But what you miss rush hour apart&

No comments:

Post a Comment