Tuesday, October 28, 2014

hello all the people around
I and Page, my wife used to be a perfect match between the two was a student in the same course and the same school. Finished, thanks to the extensive relationships of my parents, the two children easily get into a state agency just months after graduation. Only half a year later we married in the joy of family and friends.  5 years have passed, my family life is always so happy. Page gave birth to my son contempt. Though not rich, but my wife and I never have to worry about economic problems  5 years have passed, my family life is always so happy.    As the romance, my wife and I always try to create freshness in sexual activity. Both absolute trust each other. Page had relationships with other friends with and so do I, but it never makes two contradictory. Our happiness makes friends with a little feel envious admiration.    But on one afternoon, I almost collapsed when discovered horrors from his wife's diary. While in search of documents for the work, I accidentally read the page confession line diary where small hidden shelf.    "... May Day. I'd made a mistake and forgiving difficulty is felt pen an end, tormented. I had an affair, betraying her husband. Oh my! just think about it, I feel terribly sorry mate with his infidelity. Since the relationship with her budding, I was afraid I would fall and wanted to escape but could not. Everything takes place as if there is an intangible magic that makes me so ignorant to him. I tried to escape, resist the appeal from him, but then the new feelings, strange and very especially his fellow handsome, gallant workers swept me under the affair sins ... ".    I like Tu Hai die standing, more reading, more and could not believe what I was seeing. I tolerate people out to 30 minutes. Heaven and earth as spinning, crash. The wife modesty, chastity my here? The fate cleverly toying with me or is it the outcome that I have receiv

No comments:

Post a Comment